When I resize pdf file, I can see error 'pdf there was an error processing an annotation or link' in Adobe

image.png (9.6 KB)

Document pdfDoc = new Document();
PdfFileEditor pdfFileEditor = new PdfFileEditor();

int tempPagecnt = pdfDocTemp.Pages.Count;
int[] cnt = new int[tempPagecnt];

for (int tempPageCount = 1; tempPageCount <= tempPagecnt; tempPageCount++)
{
pdfDoc.Pages.Add(pdfDocTemp.Pages[tempPageCount]);
cnt[tempPageCount-1] = tempPageCount;
}

pdfFileEditor.ResizeContents(pdfDoc, cnt, PdfFileEditor.ContentsResizeParameters.PageResize(Aspose.Pdf.PageSize.PageLetter.Width, Aspose.Pdf.PageSize.PageLetter.Height));

@koreaus1

Is it happening with the every PDF that you are trying to merge with new document or with a specific one? Could you please share your sample PDF with us as well so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

The case is when I insert pencil function in adobe pdf

@koreaus1

We believe that you are able to obtain merged document at the end and when you open it in Adobe Reader and try to use pencil tool, you get error. Please confirm if we get it right? Also, please do share some sample PDF to trst with.

pencil_test.pdf (1.8 MB)

I used aspose for pdf used pencil tool.

@koreaus1

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@koreaus1

We have tested the scenario in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.1 and did not notice any issue. We opened the saved file with Adobe Reader and used pencil tool to draw on it. No error message was prompted in Adobe Reader. Can you please make sure that all Windows Fonts are installed in your system properly. Otherwise, can you please share some more steps to reproduce the issue? out.23.1.pdf (1.5 MB)

We are using aspose.pdf 21.8 version. Is it same too?

@koreaus1

No, they are not same. We release monthly updates of the API and every new version contains more fixes and enhancements. Please try to use the latest available version and let us know in case you face any issues.

How can I use lastest version? I need to buy lastest version???

@koreaus1

You can simply update the API version using NuGet Package Manager in your Visual Studio.

image.png (4.4 KB)

We have two license. I heard because of when we update version from v16_12 to 21_7, need to buy new license. Now, If I update api version using nuget package manager, the version is different to license. Is it no problem?

image.png (27.8 KB)

looks like I cannot update 23.1 version using 21.7 license. Should I buy latest version license?

@koreaus1

Yes, if your license is older and does not support the latest version, you need to renew it. You can also get 30-days free temporary license to test whether new version is working or not. Once things get fine at your end, you can purchase and renew your subscription.