When setting "SenderEmailAddress" to EX format (NETWORKNET-34534)- the message becomes corrupt (4.8.0)

Hi,

When using the EX format as described in NETWORKNET-34534 as part of the SenderEmailAddress, several things now happen to the message:

1) “Microsoft Outlook on behalf of …” is no longer visible when sending these messages to Exchange Web Services.

2) The body of the message disappears / becomes corrupt.

Potentially we may need to be able to set the "SentRepresentingEmailAddress" to an EX format in order to properly get "On behalf of" to display, but I've no possible answers as to what is happening with the body.

Thank you.

Hi Sevag,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

Could you please share a sample message file that has both the Exchange format and On Behalf addresses for our reference? We need your sample code and sample message files to investigate this issue and assist you further.

I’ve attached some sample code and messages for you to see this behavior.

Hi Sevag,

Thank you for providing the sample project which is used to upload the message to the Inbox. Now following are the observations.

myezzi:

1) “Microsoft Outlook on behalf of …” is no longer visible when sending these messages to Exchange Web Services.

Comments: This issue is visible in the message in the Inbox. This issue will be logged once feedback is received regarding the second point below.

myezzi:

2) The body of the message disappears / becomes corrupt.

Comments: I am afraid that I could not observe the issue because no difference is visible. Could you please send some screen shot which shows the corrupted body?