When Turn Excel to PDF,I find somthing different from using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel

I Have creat a topic like this before and you update Aspose.cell a new version to solve the problem.

the new version works well,and yesterday ,i find another two small points different,which makes my excel unpassed.

hrer is the last similar questions

here is the excel file i used:R19060011_20190626182322.zip (87.4 KB)

here is the code using aspose:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(sourceExcelFile);
            if (File.Exists(targetPdfFile))
            {
                File.Delete(targetPdfFile);
            }
            PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
            options.Compliance = PdfCompliance.None;
            wb.Save(targetPdfFile, options);

this is the two pdf by aspose and office:Aspose_PDF.PDF (120.8 KB)
Office_PDF.PDF (183.4 KB)

the different point i marked on the aspose_pdf.

@cubujifang,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46798 - Problem converting Excel to PDF

ok,please give the message as you solved this.

@cubujifang,
Sure, we will inform as soon as any feedback is ready for sharing.

any progress?

@cubujifang,

We are still investigating your issue. We will soon update you on the issue.

@cubujifang,
We will fix the second issue highlighted in the pdf: “2 over height(stretch to the page2)”.

But for the first issue: “1 lose line”, actually the line is there, but it is somehow overlapped by the signature image. When you compare the shared two pdf files “Office_PDF.PDF”, “Aspose_PDF.PDF”, you will find that if page zoom is set to 100% in Adobe reader, the line is disappeared in both files(see attachment ‘100_zoom.png’). But when page zoom is set to 200% in Adobe reader, the line is appeared in both files (see attachment ‘200_zoom.png’).
So we will not fix the first issue: “1 lose line”, you can move the signature image up a little in the source file if possible to get a more clear line.

100_zoom.png (185.3 KB)
200_zoom.png (140.8 KB)

@cubujifang,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.6.5 (attached).

It should fix the second issue (as described above).

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.6.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.6.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46798) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.7. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Hello,i update it to 19.8.0 in Nuget.
it is sitll higher in pdf.

1.zip (15.2 KB)

@ Amjad_Sahi

@cubujifang,
I have noticed the text as cut on first page. Could you please check it and let us know your feedback so that we can log it and fix the issue. targetPdfFile.pdf (62.4 KB)