Which product should we use in order to parse pdf file?

Which product should we use in order to parse pdf file?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Aspose.Pdf for Java - Documentation

I mean extract information(which has the formatted text) from pdf file and save as html file.

Hello Hailong,

Thanks for using our products.

I am pleased to inform you that we have a product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which offers the capability to manipulate/edit existing PDF documents. I am afraid the feature of converting PDF files into HTML is currently not supported. However for the sake of implementation, we have already logged this requirement as PDFKITNET-13729 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is working over this requirement and as soon as we have some definite information regarding its implementation, we would be pleased to share the information. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Nevertheless, Aspose.Pdf.Kit supports the feature of extracting text from PDF document and save it into simple text file. I am afraid currently it does not support the feature of extracting the formatting information regarding the text.

FYI, We have a product named Aspose.Pdf which offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. You can also use this product to convert Text and HTML files into PDF format. For more related information, please visit Converting text file to PDF and also HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

For more information regarding Aspose.Pdf, please visit the following link Product Overview

Hi,

Adding more to my previous comments, we have already logged a requirement of extracting text with formatting information from PDF document as PDFKITNET-17727 in our issue tracking system. Once this feature becomes available, we would be pleased to share the information regarding its implementation.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13729) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)