While converting from HTML to PDF- extra space is getting added between the bullet point and the following text - in the PDF output

Hi,

I am trying to convert HTML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf ver 11.7 . I observed that extra spacing is getting added between bullet point and the following text. I have attached the html file , the pdf file and also the screenshot.
I am using the following code snippet :

MSIO.MemoryStream msoutput = new MSIO.MemoryStream();
Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions();
htmloptions.PageInfo.Width = Aspose.Pdf.Generator.PageSize.LetterWidth;
htmloptions.PageInfo.Height = Aspose.Pdf.Generator.PageSize.LetterHeight;
htmloptions.PageInfo.Margin.Left = htmloptions.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 0;
htmloptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = htmloptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 13;
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(s, htmloptions);
doc.FitWindow = false;
doc.OptimizeSize = false;
doc.PageInfo.Margin.Left = doc.PageInfo.Margin.Right = doc.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = doc.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 0;
doc.Save(msoutput, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Please let me know , if there is any solution to this.

Regards,
Soumyabroto

Hi,

Any update on this issue ? Actually, I am using the temporary licence of Aspose.Pdf , and I am left with 10 days only to evaluate the product. In these 10 days I have to decide whether we can go ahead with Aspose or not in our company. It is urgent for me.
Please let me know the solution asap.

Regards,
Soumyabroto

Hi,

Any update on this issue ? It is very urgent. Please let me know if there is any solution to this problem.

Regards,
Soumyabroto

Hi,

Any update on this issue ? It is very urgent. Please let me know if there is any solution to this problem.

Regards,
Soumyabroto

Hi Soumyabroto,

Thanks for using our API’s.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-41113 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Any update on this issue ? We are not able to proceed any further with this product.

Regards,
Soumyabroto

Hi Soumyabroto,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved as we have recently logged it and it is still pending for investigation. We have recorded your concern and we will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41113) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.1.