While converting odg file to jpeg

Hi,
I tried to convert .odg to .jpeg using the example

And i’m using Aspose.Imaging 17.11.0.0

But drawing doesn’t shown in the jpeg file without convert to curve at libreoffice.

Thanks for your help.

@zelihaserbez,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source ODG and generated JPEG file along with used sample code. I will investigate the issue further on my end on provision of requested information.

Hi,

Sample code;

string filename = System.IO.Path.GetFileName(pInputFilePath);
string path = “C:\temp\”;

using (Aspose.Imaging.Image aspose_image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(pInputFilePath))
{
Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.MetafileRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.MetafileRasterizationOptions();

rasterizationOptions.PageSize = aspose_image.Size;
string outFileName = path + System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(filename) + ".jpeg";
aspose_image.Save(outFileName,
    new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.JpegOptions
    {
        VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions
    });

outFileName = path + System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(filename) + ".pdf";
aspose_image.Save(outFileName,
    new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PdfOptions
    {
        VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions
    });

pOutputFilepath = outFileName;

}

and example file :example.zip (8.1 KB)

Thank you for your help…

@zelihaserbez,

I have observed the detailed information shared by you and an a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-2666 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate this issue. This thread has been associated with the issue so that we may share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2666) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz