While converting word to ppt. Too many TextBoxes are seen instead of paragraphs

Hi team,
I was having a long conversation going on with aspose, regarding the conversion of word to ppt by using aspose pdf and aspose word for .net. I see that the forum’s design is completely changed; I was having the Ticket number PDFNET-42857 (Too many text boxes in the resultant PPTX file) already open with aspose. And now I don’t see my entire conversation; can you please look into this…

Let me tell you about the defect:-
My project requires me to convert word documents to PowerPoint documents automatically. So we bought aspose a total and what we did is that, we generate the Word document automatically using aspose then we convert it to PDF using aspose.words.for .net and this PDF is converted to power point presentation using aspose.pdf for .net.

There were many defects that I raised and most of them were fixed by your team, but there is one critical issue which was not fixed and your team assigned a ticket to me, (ticket number is shown above in bold).

The issue is when I convert the Word document to PowerPoint presentation using Aspose.word and Aspose.pdf; the final output which is the PowerPoint presentation has a lot of text boxes instead of the paragraph.

Please understand that this issue is very critical for me and my team and we are waiting for a solution for the past 2 months. Now I cannot even see the conversation that was going on between your team and me due to the new updated forum.

Can you please look into the matter??

As you can see in the image that is attached in the attachments; the final generated PowerPoint presentation; has too many text boxes instead of plain paragraphs. This makes is extremely difficult for the end users to edit the paragraph in the PowerPoint presentations. I am also attaching the Word report and the Final generated power point presentation using aspose(in the zip folder). Could you please provide a fix for this??

FYI(I am using the latest dlls from aspose)

Thanks Jayesh

img 1.png (137.6 KB)
SampleReports.zip (53.4 KB)

@jayjain

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

Please accept our humble apologies for the inconvenience faced, due to migration to new Support Forums. We have already logged your issue, which was about too many text boxes in the resultant PPTX file. Please note that we have recorded your concerns and intimated the relevant team about them. As soon as your issue is resolved, we will definitely update you within this thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hi team, any update on the issue PDFNET-42857 (Too many text boxes in the resultant PPTX file)!!!

@jjs8star

Thanks for contacting support.

I have checked the status of logged ticket and I am afraid that it has not been resolved yet. As there were other pending issues in the queue, reported previously, so our product team has been busy in resolving them. They will surely plan to provide a fix against your issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some certain news on resolution progress, we will share with you. Please spare us little time.

Hi Team,
Could you please tell me the updates for PDFNET-42857 (Too many text boxes in the resultant PPTX file). Please note that I have found out the issue in July 2017 and its 8 months now. I have been waiting a lot due to these issues and my delivery dates are delayed. Request you to please provide a solution asap. Please consider these as very high priority issue.

Thanks
Jayesh

@jayjain

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that your issue has been logged under normal/free support model, where issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. There is a long queue of pending issues, logged prior to your issue and product team has been busy in resolving them as well as other high priority issues. Nevertheless, we have raised your concerns with respective team and requested them to share an ETA (if possible).

As soon as we receive some definite updates regarding resolution progress of your issue, we will surely let you know within this forum thread. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please spare us little time.

Hi Team,
Could you please tell me the updates for PDFNET-42857 (Too many text boxes in the resultant PPTX file). Please note that I have found out the issue in July 2017. I have been waiting a lot due to these issues and my delivery dates are delayed. Request you to please provide a solution asap. Please consider these as very high priority issue.

Thanks
Jayesh

@jayjain

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other (high priority) pending issues in the queue. We will surely provide you a fix against your issue as soon as we resolve other issues which were logged prior to this and have high priority. We will definitely let you know once we make some significant progress towards resolution of your issue. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this matter. Please spare us little time.

Hi,
I am about to purchase “Aspose Paid Support” to get these issues resolved asap.

So when I purchase the paid support do I have to tell entire information of the issue again or can i just tell the ticket number and they can track the information from the ticket number.

I have 3 tickets unresolved with aspose and need to get them fixed asap.

Please help me with this!!

Thanks
Jayesh

@jayjain

Thanks for your inquiry.

There is no need to report the issues again over paid support forums. You may please share only respective ticket numbers there and issues will be escalated accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42857) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.8.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan