While using GetThumbnail on a pptx slide with a long title and data graphs it takes longer than expected and formating is broken

A pptx with data is loosing some of the formatting while being converted to an image using Get Thumbnail, please advise.

Thank you.

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified in title placeholder rendering. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34215 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have also observed that it took around 45 minuets to generate the two slides thumbnails on my end and I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34216 as investigation to observe whether it is some performance related issue or not. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you. I appreciate the quick reply.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34216;SLIDESNET-34215) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.