White list for recognition block

Hi
how to apply whitelist to recognitionblock.

i created multiple recognition text blocks from the image.
some these blocks contains only digits and some contains only alphabets.
i would like apply the whitelist to each recognition block separately

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please go through the following link to configure OcrEngine to recognize only white listed characters while performing OCR operation. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

Setting the White-list

Hi
i don’t want to set whitelist for entire document
i want to apply separate whitelist for each RecognitionBlock seperatly with in document

Example :

OcrEngine ocrEngine = new OcrEngine();

IRecognitionBlock block1= RecognitionBlock.CreateTextBlock(235, 145, 300, 40);

IRecognitionBlock block2= RecognitionBlock.CreateTextBlock(225, 230, 300, 40);

ocrEngine.Config.AddRecognitionBlock(block1);
ocrEngine.Config.AddRecognitionBlock(block2);

i want to set the whitelist for block1 is digits and for block2 only characters.

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that way you are trying to implement whitelist for OCR operation is not possible. The configuration will be set for whole recognition process. In case you want to work with two different whitelists, you have to launch recognition process two times i.e. one for each block and specify whitelist.

Furthermore we have logged a feature request into our system for supplying more than one whitelists for single recognition process with ID OCRNET-2841. Our product team will look into it. We will update you about their feedback via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCRNET-2841) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.