Why are image display and conversion different in different environments with the same font

First ,
I use different computers to open the same word, and the pictures are inconsistent。
The correct display is △,The wrong display is “口”
I think it’s a problem with fonts, but I copied fonts(c:/windows/fonts) from a computer that was OK to open to another computer, and it still didn’t work.

Second,
I convert this doc to html,The display is ‘V’,and it does not prompt font warning information.
My code is as follows,Even if I use ‘setFontsFolder’, the result is the same

Document doc = new Document("/Users/zhengkai/Documents/other/1.docx");
HtmlSaveOptions nop = new HtmlSaveOptions();
nop.setEncoding(Charset.forName("UTF-8"));
nop.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
FontSubstitutionWarningCollector callback = new FontSubstitutionWarningCollector();
doc.setWarningCallback(callback);
FontSettings fontsettings = FontSettings.getDefaultInstance();
// fontsettings.setFontsFolder("/Users/zhengkai/Documents/other/fonts", true);
doc.setFontSettings(fontsettings);
doc.save("/Users/zhengkai/Documents/other/1.html");
callback.printMissingFontDetails();

private static class FontSubstitutionWarningCollector implements IWarningCallback {
		public ArrayList<String> listOfFonts = new ArrayList<String>();
	    public void warning(WarningInfo info) {
//	        if (info.getWarningType() == WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION || info.getWarningType() == WarningType.FONT_EMBEDDING) {
	            if (!listOfFonts.contains(info.getDescription()))
	                listOfFonts.add(info.getDescription());
//	        }
	    }
	    public void printMissingFontDetails() {
	        for (int i = 0; i < listOfFonts.size(); i++)
	            System.out.println(listOfFonts.get(i).toString());
	    }
	}

1.docx (13.8 KB)
word’s correct display in computerA.png (1.0 KB)
word’s wrong display in computerB.png (551 Bytes)
image in aspose convert word to html.png (592 Bytes)

@zhengkai The attached document contains the shape that contains the formula wrapped in Equation.DSMT4 OLE object. If the editor does not support this OLE object, the fallback image from Docx package is displayed. This is the image you see in the screenshot “word’s wrong display in computerB.png” and this is what you get when converting to Html.
image1.zip (905 Bytes)
Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support displaying Equation.DSMT4 OLE objects and does not plan to implement this feature in the future.
To solve this issue you can convert this formula into OfficeMath format which is recommended by Microsoft and which is supported by both Aspose.Words and all modern office programs. This conversion shall be executed on the computer where the screenshot “correct display in computerA.png” was taken from.

Thank you very much.I know why the two computers display differently.How can I get the display of computer b correct? Is it necessary to install something?I don’t know what computer A has in it, and what computer B doesn’t have.

@zhengkai You can try to convert this formula to OfficeMath format on computer A.