Why are some cells displaying '#########' instead of numbers?

Hi

I'm using Excel templates which are already designed in excel. I'm just changing the data using Aspose. Some cells displaying symbol like '################' instead of numbers though it actually holds numbers. In the attachment you can see for the Present_New sheet under Future Environment and for the first sheet also there are some cells displaying this type of symbol. When we put cursor over that symbol, it's displaying the actual number.

Please tell me what's going wrong.

Thanks

The number is to big to be displayed in the column - make it wider and it will be displayed.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, normally when these kind of symbols '#########' appear into the cells, we use Worksheet.AutoFitColumn(s)/AutFitRow(s) methods or manually can use Cells.SetRowHeight/Cells.SetColumnWidth methods to adjust column widths/row heights. But in your case these operations cannot be applied as the number into those cells is biggy (lengthy one) e.g., 2.69653970229347E+308 and when you apply formattings like percentage, currency or number formats it will be shown as '#########'. I think in Excel you cannot do either, i.e., Right-Click on the cell and click Format Cells.... and check it.

Thank you.