We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Why ErrorItemNotFound

Hello, I am trying to loop through many messages in an EWS inbox, and some of the message items must be later saved to a stream. Some of them save and some of them throw this:

Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeException: Cannot get message item and Mime Content
ErrorItemNotFound
The specified object was not found in the store.
at Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeWebServiceClient.SaveMessage(String messageUri, Stream stream)
at Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeWebServiceClient.FetchMessage(String messageUri)
at MessageOps.ExchangeWebServices.EWSClient.saveOutlookMsgFile2(ExchangeMessageInfo message) in C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\sharepointbridge\EWSClient\EWSClient.cs:line 88

The problem seems to occur when there has been a pause in processing, and then after a while the problem stops. This started happening today, I’ve not seen it happen before, and I hadn’t changed the code which retrieves the item list. I don’t think that it is some underlying throttling recently put in or anything because when there’s a pause in processing for a few seconds, then resume processing, the error is invoked for a few items, then begins working again from there on (opposite of a throttle).

Any ideas?

Hi,

Thank you for inquiry.

CodeKrash:

The problem seems to occur when there has been a pause in processing, and then after a while the problem stops.

Could you please provide some more details on this? Any code example would be helpful to reproduce this issue at our end. Please also mention the version of Aspose.Network dll.

I can’t seem to reproduce the problem now. Maybe it was a temporary issue at the server? Fairly strange.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Network for .NET\Bin\net3.5\Aspose.Network.dll

Just in case anyone else runs into this. There is a bug in the Managed EWS backend causing retrieval of the item list to hiccup. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with this strangeness or not.