Why has my chart image changed?

I was using Aspose.Cell to create an OLE object chart and embeded in the Aspose.slides presentation. I take the chart image and export it to the ppt inspite of the OLEobject changed image. Everything was working as intended. today i observed somethin strange. when I double clicked the OLEobject or rather the image, the chart has changed. I have attached both the images (original chart image and after it got changed). Strangely I am not able to reproduce the problem. sometimes it happens and chart changes and sometimes it doesnot. Can you please look in to this?

Thanks

Kit

Dear Kit,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue as specified by you. But in order to add issue in our issue tracking system, I need to reproduce the issue on my end. Can you please share your project code and also mention which version of Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Cells for .NET your are using ? So, that we may reproduce the issue on my end. I really appreciate your cooperation in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi

Aspose.slides 4.1.1.0 for .net and Aspose.cells 4.8.2.0.

As I mentioned earlier this happens rarely and eve I cdnt reproduce the error. My be next time when I encounter the problem, I will send the ppt, excel and the code to you. Right now i dont have the ppt and excel and If you think it would be useful, I shall send the code.

Regards
Kit

Hi Kit,

Please share with us, if the problem persists. We will be more than happy to resolve the specified issue.

Thanks and Regards,