Will aspose doc work in azure app services for doc to pdf conversion?

Hi,

I am trying to evaluate the aspose doc product before purchasing.

My requirement is to convert docx file to pdf using C# and the application needs to be hosted on azure app services.

So will it work on azure app services?

Also I haves checked the forum regarding the azure cloud service for the same, but i wanted to know if it works on azure app services? And also how long would it take to convert 12 pages docx file to pdf?

Thanks,
Parth Mashroo

@parth7253,

Yes, Aspose.Words for .NET API will work in Azure platform. Please refer to the following section of documentation for more details:
Windows Azure Platform

Generally, Aspose.Words converts 10 pages per second; but, it depends on the complexity of your documents.

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have seen that aspose works on azure cloud services, but want to know will it work on azure app services?

Thanks,
Parth Mashroo

@parth7253,

There should not be a problem when using Aspose.Words for .NET inside Azure App Service.

As I can see Azure App Service just provides a highly scale able, self-patching web hosting service. So, you can create and deploy different apps using .NET Framework web app or .NET Core web app and of course use Aspose.Words for .NET inside. Please see the following link, you can create simple App and launch/publish it with Azure App Service.

Create an ASP.NET Framework web app in Azure