Will aspose populate the attached file?

Hi. I’ve been asked to use Aspose.Words to facilitate using pr-existing Word templates.
The company already has templates, but the format doesn’t look familiar to me.
Could someone please have a quick look at the attached ZIP file (created in MS Word 2010 beta, I think) and advise if Aspose.Words can merge text with it, or do I need to recreate it?
Sorry, this is a new area for me, and any help would be appreciated.
Barry

I’ve been given a set of Word .dot templates which we want to populate from our database system.
However, the templates use FORM FIELDS (I think). Is it possible to merge data with form fields, or will I need to convert all the templates to mailmerge type fields? I’ve looked at the documentation, and the “form fields” seem to be read-only? Is that correct? If not, I’d really appreciate your help.
Many thanks

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Form Fields Overview - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. DOT file is MS Word template document. Of course, you can fill such document with data using Aspose.Words.
Your template contains form fields. Please see the following link to learn how to work with form fields:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-form-fields/
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.