Windows Form

Hi,

I read in the Aspose - Dokumentation that it is possible to use Aspose.Excel in Windows - Form, but I can’t find an sample thatfore.

Can anybody tell me if it is realy possible to use it in Windows-Form and if there is an sample aviailable!?

thx,

Mansur

Dear Mansur,

Aspose.Excel does work well in Windows applications.

There is no different for it to use in Windows applications or Web applications except when you use Excel.Save don’t include the HttpResponse paramater for a Windows application.

So why not begin with the featured demos included in the downloadable pacakge or example code at the API Reference.

Thx for replay,

but may I understand something wrong but does this control support the visulization of an Excel-Workbook in an Win-App?

I Like to open an Excel-File in the Win–App and:
1.) Show the Workbook in the Win-App
2.) Have some comfortable Methodes to browse / Handle the Datas in the Workbook

Or does this control support only the Design of an Excel-File?

Mansur

Dear Mansur,

Aspose.Excel does provide APIs to read and write Excel spreadsheets but it does not provide UIs to enable you to edit Excel spreadsheets. Instead, you’re recommended to use Microsoft Excel to edit a designer spreadsheet then use APIs to add dynamic data.

We would like to consider to provide a new product, for example, Aspose.Report, to provide UIs for you to create business reports with features you said above, something like Crystal Report or ActiveReport.

Currently thanks for your patience.

Dear Mansur,

For Windows sample code, please check https://forum.aspose.com/t/119574#2473.