Windows Server 2008 64bit COM Error

Hi,
I am getting a COM error when I try to run an application using the Aspose.Words.dll on a windows server 2008.
Error
Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154.
This application works on a Windows 2003 server. Do I need to run something special to enable this on Windows Server 2008.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Which version of Aspose.Words do you use? To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.
Also could you please show me the code which will help me to reproduce the problem on my side and attach your document if it is needed?
Best regards,

See the code below. I am just the server guy on this one so if the code needs to be changed I can have them do that. I’m thinking I need to do something with the security of 2008. I saw a lot of posts relating to dcomcfg and granting access. Is there a way to register the dll so I can grant the proper rights?
File Version 6.5.0.0

ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Words_license"].ToString();
if (File.Exists(LicenseFileName))
{
    Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
    license.SetLicense(LicenseFileName);
}
string Title = "";

// Open the template document
Document doc = new Document();
// Once the builder is created, its cursor is positioned at the beginning of the document.
DocumentBuilder rd = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I will install Windows Server 2008 and let you know how it goes on my side.
Best regards,