WmfMetafileImage to Png throws Out of memory error

Hi, I tried to convert a WMF image to PNG format using WmfMetafileImage. But when I used the save(), it throws an Out of Memory Error. It is specific to an image. I have attached the pptx file as zip containing the image. Can you please check and fix it sooner ? If you need any further info, please get back to me.oom_pic.zip (699.0 KB)

@manivannans,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.9 and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please see attachment. Can you please share sample code and environment details with us. Also please share which Aspose.Imaging version you are using on your end.ConvertWMFToPNG_out17.9.png (233.5 KB)

Sorry, I am using Aspose Imaging for Java version 17.7. I have found that WMF headers are ( 22 bytes) missing in that WMF file. Is there any special way of handling in .NET ? or is it fixed in version 17.9 ? If it is fixed in version 17.9 for Java, I am ready to take it. Otherwise can you please provide a patch over the latest version of Aspose Imaging for Java ?

@manivannans,

The latest Java version for Aspose.Imaging is also 17.9. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.9 and Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.9 are identical releases for two different platforms. You may try using Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.9 on your end a well.