Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.12?
What third party component are you using to process Aspose.Words generated PDF? Please ‘Save As’ your Word document to PDF format by using MS Word. Do you still get the same problem when processing MS Word generated PDF by using the third party component?
In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and attach the following resource here for testing:
- Your simplified input Word document
- Aspose.Words 18.12 generated output PDF document showing the undesired behavior
- Your expected PDF document showing the correct output. You may create expected document by using MS Word.
- Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.
- Any additional steps that you think might be required to reproduce this issue on our end.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.