Word 2007 Content Controls

Hello

I have an issue when saving a serverside generated document. I have to following scenario:

I store several content definitions in xml format. With the Open XML SDK 2.0 i generate a new document with content control binding. Next step is to save the document with Aspose.Words as a pdf file an store it in another library.

The problem is that the content controls are not mapped bevor i save the document as a pdf. In the generated pdf the content control containers are empty.

We actually have the workaround that each generated document has to be open bevor converted to pdf, so the content controls load the values (content control binding works, thats not the problem).

Did you ever experience a similar problem?

Thanks for every Input,
Dominique

Hello

Thanks for your request. The problem might occur because Aspose.Words does not support Content Controls. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Best regards,

Ok thank you so far.

Is there a way to work around this problem? Aspose.Words for SharePoint supporting Content Controls?

I read in a few other threads in this forum about not supported content controls. Is it possible for you to tell me when I can expect a fix for this issue?

We are working with the fully licensed version of Aspose.Words and really need this feature

Thanks, Dominique

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any workaround of this issue at the moment. And currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. Hopefully, this feature will be available in Aspose.Words somewhere in the second half of this year. I will notify you as soon as this feature is available.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4295) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(34)