Word 2016 can't open the generated docx-file

Hi, I use Aspose.Words for JasperReports V21.9
I try to generate a Word-Document with the docx-ending. But Word 2016 can’t open the generated file. The error message says that the fileformat doesn’t matter to the file ending.
When I generate it with .doc ending Word 2016 open the file.

I try to set AWExporterParameter.DOCX_COMPATIBILITY, 2019 and also AWExporterParameter.DOCX_COMPATIBILITY, 2016
but it doesn’t works

public byte[] generiereDOCX(JasperPrint jasperPrint) throws Exception {
		ByteArrayOutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

// hier ist die Lizenz abgelegt
		String strLicense = HttpSessionAccess.getServletContext().getRealPath("WEB-INF/classes/Aspose.Words.JasperReports.lic");
		com.aspose.words.jasperreports.License license = new com.aspose.words.jasperreports.License();
		license.setLicense(strLicense);

AWDocExporter exporter = new AWDocExporter();

exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);
		exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_STREAM, os);
		exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.BREAK_TABLE_ROWS, false);
		exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.DOCX_COMPATIBILITY, 2019);
		exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.PAGE_SIZE, "A4");
		exporter.exportReport();

return os.toByteArray();
	}

@sdenning Could you please attach the problematic output document here for testing? Does the problem occur with all reports on your side?

Yes with all reports

F1_Laendersachstand_ASPOSE.zip (2.8 KB)

@sdenning Could you please also attach the problematic output DOCX document produced on your side? We will check the document and provide you more information.

@sdenning We have managed to reproduce the problem. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSJR-319. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

OK Thank you.

I saw WORDSJR-319 has the status closes. Did you solve the problem? where can I find an update?

@sdenning Yes, the issue was resolved in 22.2 version of Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports.

Hi, I installed the Jar aspose.words.jasperreports-22.11.0-7.8.0-8.0.0.jar but the same error is still alive.
The generated .docx file did not open.
The error message says that the fileformat doesn’t matter to the file ending.
When I generate it with .doc ending everything is fine.

Here is my java-code:

ByteArrayOutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

// hier ist die Lizenz abgelegt
String strLicense = HttpSessionAccess.getServletContext().getRealPath("WEB-INF/classes/Aspose.Words.JasperReports.lic");
com.aspose.words.jasperreports.License license = new com.aspose.words.jasperreports.License();
license.setLicense(strLicense);

AWDocExporter exporter = new AWDocExporter();

exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);
exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_STREAM, os);
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.BREAK_TABLE_ROWS, false);
// exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.DOCX_COMPATIBILITY, 2016);
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.PAGE_SIZE, "A4");
exporter.exportReport();

return os.toByteArray();

I send you my Report-Design
Now I use this word version:
Microsoft® Word für Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2112 Build 16.0.14729.20312) 32 BitTEST_WORD_DOCX_ASPOSE.7z (2.8 KB)

@sdenning Could you please attach the document generated on your side here for our reference? We will check it and provide you more information.

F1_Laendersachstand_ASPOSE1670929897780.DOCX (17 KB)

@sdenning I see you document has been generated by 22.1 version of Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports, but the problem has been resolved in 22.2 version. Please try using the latest 22.11 version
https://releases.aspose.com/words/jasperreports/