Word Art text not centered when printing

When I open a .docx file that has Word Art in it that is centered the Word Art text becomes left justified when I print and print preview.

What do I need to do to keep the Word Art text centered?

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document you're getting this problem with here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Attached is the file that I am having issues with.

The one for Gorton's has the issue left Justifying Word Art Text at the top.

I have attached another one that reduces the font on Word Art and was built from Word 2013.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.12.0, I managed to reproduce a couple of issues on my side. I have logged the following two issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-9643: Alignment of WordArt text is not preserved during rendering/printing (Gortons Week 4-5 Lent COMAC 1-23-14.docx)
WORDSNET-9644: Text outline and other formatting of DrawingML is not preserved during rendering/printing (PetMatrix NHM sidekick TAKE ACTION 1-29-14.docx)

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9643) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9644) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11480) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.