Word chart not rendered properly when .docx file is converted to PDF

Hello,

We have a module using Aspose.words to convert docx files to pdf.
We are using the 22.10 version of the library, and we have an issue with the chart rendering during conversion. You will find attached two files :
The original docx file : before_conversion.docx (167.8 KB)
The rendered pdf file : after_conversion.pdf (140.7 KB)
As you can see in the screen below, there is a difference in the way the graph are rendered :

I tried upgrading to the latest 22.12 version, and the latest 23.09 version without any success. I also tried the PdfSaveOptions, without success.
We are simply calling the Document.Save() method with the output file name.

@BASSETTI
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25931

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello,
Thanks for your time.

I am not the one responsible for the management of our licence with your solution. I do not we atleast have a paid licence for your libraries atleast until the 22.10.
Do you plan on fixing this in one of the version covered by our licence?
I can see the following node in our licence file :

<SubscriptionExpiry>20231020</SubscriptionExpiry>

@BASSETTI Your license allows free update to versions released before 20th of October 2023. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot promise a quick fix of the issue. Currently it is in the queue for analysis. Once analysis is done we will be able to provide you more information.

Hello,

Do you happen to have some news on this topic?

@BASSETTI The issue is currently in analysis. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

Hello,

This issues has been open for almost a month, without any factual update. Do you have any ?

@BASSETTI The issue is currently in development. It is scheduled to be fixed in 23.11 version of Aspose.Words.
But also, multilevel axis labels are used in your chart. These labels are not currently supported in Aspose.Words.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25931) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.11 update also available on NuGet.