Word conversion to tif truncates pages

Details restated below.

I’m using aspose (Words 18.10.0.0) to save a word document to a tif file (must be ccit3) with the code below.

I’m attaching a zip file with the original word document and the resultant tif file. You’ll notice that on page 1 and 2, the bottom of the pages have been dropped and don’t appear to be even picked up on the next pages.

I attached a png in the zip to highlight the issue on the first page.
Issue11-Original.zip (535.4 KB)

Code used Below

float HorizDpi = 170;
float VetDpi = 170;
Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions options = null;

options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);
options.TiffCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.TiffCompression.Ccitt3;
options.PageIndex = 0;
options.PageCount = 1;
options.ImageColorMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageColorMode.Grayscale;
options.PixelFormat = Aspose.Words.Saving.ImagePixelFormat.Format32BppArgb;
options.ImageContrast = (float)0.5;
options.ImageBrightness = (float)0.5;
options.HorizontalResolution = HorizDpi;
options.VerticalResolution = VetDpi;

//options.TiffBinarizationMethod = Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageBinarizationMethod.FloydSteinbergDithering;
options.TiffBinarizationMethod = Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageBinarizationMethod.Threshold;
options.UseGdiEmfRenderer = true;
options.GraphicsQualityOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.GraphicsQualityOptions();
options.GraphicsQualityOptions.CompositingMode = System.Drawing.Drawing2D.CompositingMode.SourceOver;
Aspose.Words.License wordsLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();

wordsLicense.SetLicense(@"C:\Kit\Build\GENI\Vendors\Aspose\License\Aspose.Total.lic");
Aspose.Words.Document document = new Aspose.Words.Document(file);
string outputPath = Path.GetDirectoryName(file) + outputFolder + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(file) + ".tif";
document.Save(outputPath, options);

Oh, it does appear to wrap to the next page in the tif. But we want the tif to appear as the word doc does. With all the proper content on the pages as displayed in the original word doc.

@danwise,

Please also ZIP and attach the following Font files here for further testing:

• HG丸ゴシックM-PRO
  • HGP創英角ポップ体
  • MS 明朝
  • MS ゴシック
  • MS Pゴシック
  • HG創英角ポップ体

I’ll get those from support. Thanks!

Still waiting for support to get me the official fonts.

I think I rounded up most of them here but not sure if they’ll be any help unless you have them all.

Too big to upload. You can find it here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq1v2mbppioto4s/HGRSMP90.zip?dl=0

@danwise,

We have installed the fonts you shared, and after that we only see one issue i.e. the incorrect rendering of WordArt shape on first page. See attached screenshot and generated TIFF file:

Attachment: after fonts installation.zip (229.7 KB)

For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17928. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.