Word doc conversion to PDF fails with Index outside of the bounds of array error

Hello,

I'm reposting this as public post. I have a one page Word doc that has an embedded Chart object that is failing to convert to PDF format thru using Aspose.Words v14.8.0.0. The error given is: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

StackTrace:

at .( , PointF[] , ? , )
at .(PointF[] , , , Boolean )
at .(PointF[] , Boolean , , , Boolean , Boolean )
at .? (? , )
at ? .(? , )
at .( )
at .()
at .()
at .()
at .( , )
at .(XmlDocument , SizeF , RectangleF , ? )
at ? .(DrawingML , )
at ? .( , Boolean )
at ? .( , Boolean& )
at ? .()
at ? .? ()
at ? . ()
at . ()
at ? .()
at ? .(? , Int32 )
at ? .(? )
at ? .(? )
at ? .(? , Int32 )
at .( , Int32 , Boolean )
at .()
at .( , Int32 , Boolean , Boolean )
at . ()
at .( , Int32 )
at .( )
at .( )
at .(Boolean )
at . ()
at .(Document , )
at Aspose.Words.Document.(Boolean )
at ? .( ? , )
at ? . ( ? )
at Aspose.Words.Document.(Stream , String , SaveOptions )

I am attaching the file to see if you might be able to determine the cause of this issue as it appears that the 4 docs I am trying to convert all have this similar issue.

thanks!

P.S. I also downloaded and tried the latest Aspose.Words library v15.6.0.0 and got the same error with the newest.

Hi Min,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 15.6.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached 15.6.0.pdf). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.

However, this PDF is also not showing expected result i.e. the plot area of chart is empty. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12130. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12130) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.