Word Document generated using Aspose.Word failed to Generate PDF with other PDF tools

Hi
I have attached a word document which was generated combining 2 word documents and mail merge. But when i try to generate PDF from the word document, it works only with Aspose.PDF it fails with Adobe Professional and Adlib Express server. It happnes even if i delete entire content and type some test text.
But when i copy the content and create a new document and paste, the pdf conversion works great.
Since we are using Aspose.words for word document merging and mail merge we feel aspose can answer what is going wrong and help will be greately appreciated.
regards
S.Rathna

Hello rathna,
I have been able to convert the “Test Document.doc” to pdf but in order for us to have more clear understanding of the issue, please share the file that was created after combining 2 word documents and mail merger.

Sorry missed the attachment

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please also attach your templates and provide me code that you are using for document generating. I will try to reproduce the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Alexy
Sorry for the delayed reponse. We have licensed aspose.total and using aspose.words to mailmerge and merge the word documents. But when we try to merge particular kind of cover and content letters, we are not getting the expected results. I have attached a sample document and the code we are using to generate the worddocument. When we do not have bullets and numbering in the cover letter and have them in content letters the first bullet found in the content letter is not created in the destination word document. But when we create the same documents from scratch, it works good. And after generating the document, if we try to generate a PDF using non aspose tools like Adlib or Adobe, it fails to generate the PDF also.
Your response will make us to fix the issues quick.
regards
S.Rathna

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce this issue. I created new issue #5768 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi
Can we have ETA for the fix? As this feature is crutial for our project, knowing the probable date will help us.
regards
S.Rathna

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I can’t provide you estimate. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks).
Best regards.

Alexey, as this is a serious impact to one of our high-volume users, I would appreciate a quick turnaround. In addition, Aspose is a tool being reviewed by my next project group. We cannot reccommend this tool if it takes several weeks to respond to these issues. I appreciate your quick response.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I will consult with our developers and provide you more information. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1767) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.