Word document saved to PCL format in wrong orientation

Hi,

I am using Aspose words for Java.
My word document page size is 11 inch x 17 inch and orientation is landscape.

When saving the file in PCL format, the PCL file is always saved in portrait which results in clipping off data.

How do I ensure PCL is saved with correct size and orientation ?

Attaching files for reference
test_landscape.docx (18.8 KB)
Landscape_output1677044002952.zip (916 Bytes)

@ashutosh.kumarsah What viewer do you use for testing? I have checked with GroupDocs viewer, and page is properly displayed as landscape, though there is issues with displaying text in this viewer.

@alexey.noskov I am using redtitan escapee as viewer.

@ashutosh.kumarsah Thank you for additional information. I suspect the problem is in the viewer, not in the PCL file. Or probably there is an option to instruct the redtitan viewer to take page dimensions from the file.

@alexey.noskov I doubt that the problem is with the viewer. I have tried opening the same file with couple of other viewers and I see same results.

I have also tried printing the pcl file and the printout is exactly same as I see in my viewer.
I printed using LPR command on Windows outside the viewer. Attaching scanned copy for your reference.NCNH3124RMP4055_X232998_20230222160607.pdf (282.9 KB)

@ashutosh.kumarsah
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system for further investigation and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25048

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25048) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.4 update also available on NuGet.