Word document with nested repeaters isn't converted properly

1. Word document were created using content controls with nested repeaters, see attachment file dump.docx

2. Then conversion it to pdf resulted into document where only one element is present under Main2 whereas in original document you can see that there are 2 documents!

Aspose.Words.dll file version: 15.7.0.0

Hi Ulrik,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12334. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12334) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

The issue was not fixed, unfortunately
I use Aspose Word 15.11 and have the same problem:

var wordDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document("");
wordDoc.Save("", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

See Word file and result in attachment

Hi Ulrik,

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue (WORDSNET-12334) was fixed for document (Dump.docx). It seems that the same issue appears again for document "Template.docx". For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13064. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi, we have problems with nested repeaters in another Word document. Please, find the source word document and the pdf result attached.

Hi Ulrik,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have logged another issue for this document as WORDSNET-13116. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

How it’s going with fixing this problem?
It’s very important for us to resolve this problem.
Could you please increase the priority for the issue?

Hi Ulrik,

Thanks for your inquiry. The WORDSNET-13116 is duplicate of WORDSNET-13064. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support nested content control at the moment. Your issue is related to this missing feature. We regret to share with you that your issue has been postponed. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

Hi Tahir,

Is this still a issue or have you released a version of Aspose.Words that support nested content controls?

Hi René,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issues WORDSNET-13064 and WORDSNET-13116 are not resolved yet. The implementation of support of such nested SDT controls has been postponed for now (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Do you have any new regarding this issue?

Best Regards,

@WorkZone,

Thanks for your inquiry. The WORDSNET-13116 is duplicate of WORDSNET-13064. Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13116) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.6 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13064) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.6 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13116,WORDSNET-13064) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.6 update.