Word docx Cover Page Cannot save PDF properly

Hi,

I have attached a docx file. i believed that Aspose.words.dll can save docx to pdf properly which i bought licence recent. but unfortunately it misses the data during the pdf save. please can anyone tell me why this problem happens.

Sincerly
Asish Pal

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.5.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12052. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi awais.hafeez is not online. Last active: 06-30-2015, 3:39 AM Awais,

I have a bug issue which Id is WORDSNET-12052. how far the ticket is going on? have the API call any UpdateFields() method during the Pdf generation? if yes, i think May be there is a problem in UpdateFields() method.

Sincerly
Asish Pal

Can anyone know the status of this Bug? how far the ticket is going on?
Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. An issue first needs to be investigated to find the exact source of problem and then we investigate the best possible way to fix the issue. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Asish,

It is to update you that unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. The analysis of this issue has been completed. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Asish,

Thanks for being patient. Regarding WORDSNET-12052, our product team has planned to include the fix to this issue in 15.7.0 - July 2015 release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ July 2015 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published.

Best regards,

Thats Great!

Thank you Awais Hafeez.

How far the ticket is going? is it fixed?

Thanks.

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the issue has now been resolved and the fix will be included in next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.7.0. We will inform you via this thread as soon as next release containing the fix to your issue is published within next 3~4 days.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12052) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.