Word editor - WYSIWYG

Hello,

I would like to know if the Aspose.Total Family .NET package contains the WORD Editor, the WYSIWYG editor? If not, where can I see the product’s features and price?

Best regards,
Nuno Antunes

@nunosoaresantunes

Aspose.Total for .NET does not include a dedicated WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) word editor. However, Aspose.Words for .NET is a powerful library that allows you to perform a wide range of document processing tasks, including creating, modifying, converting, and rendering documents programmatically without the need for third-party applications like Microsoft Word.

For detailed information about the features of Aspose.Words for .NET, you can visit the Features page and the Product Overview page. These pages provide insights into the capabilities of the library, including document conversion, rendering, and programmatic access to document elements.

If you are interested in pricing, you can find that information on the Pricing Information page and the Licensing page.

Best regards!

Hello,

Thank you very much.
Since you don’t have the editor, I’d like to know which editor you use on your website “PDF Editor | Online and Free | Aspose.PDF, since I did a test and it seemed to work fine?

Best regards,
Nuno Antunes

@nunosoaresantunes,

May be you could use Word editor (app) for your needs. Moreover, all our apps use Aspose APIs in the background.

Alternatively, you may try our GroupDocs APIs.
https://products.groupdocs.com/editor/net/