Word Features

1. Can document be protected - made read-only, with selecting, copying and pasting prevented?
  2. Can document be saved into a stream?
  3. Can document be opened from database (from any stream) or from a disk file?
  4. Can background or watermarks be inserted in a document?
  5. Can we lock up the document while it’s being viewed in MS Word?
  6. Can we expire the document after specified period of time?
  7. Can we execute the word macro?
  8. Can we merge contents from other doc files into one document?
  9. Can we disable the printing?

Hi
Thanks for your request. I already answered these questions here.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/inserting-data-word-table/112491
Best regards

We are looking for tools which can generate word, excel and pdf reports at the server in ASP.Net.
So far we have short-listed SyncFusion and Aspose. We are planning to use these products
in mission critical applications. Therefore, having excellent support is priority for us.
SyncFusion claims to provides superior product support. Our team has expressed concerns over
the support provided by ASPOSE.
If we become your customer:

1. What are the support options (e.g. phone, email, live help) we have and their availability hrs?
  2. How quickly, you respond to our support questions? Is there any priority support option? e.g. Silver, Gold
  3. Should we need to resolve critical issue, would there be hotfix available for us or do we have to wait for public release?
  4. What is typical major and minor public release schedule ? (e.g.once / twice in every quarter)

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.
We provide technical support in the forums and there is also live chat. You can also email, but it will be automatically converted into a thread in the forums. Our technical support engineers are based in the European timezones.
Purchase and ordering is based in TX, USA and phone support is available for that.
You can see yourself in the forums technical support replies quickly. Usually within hours or even minutes, but reply within 24hr is guaranteed.
We could release an urgent hotfix if needed.
We aim to do minor public releases at least once a month. Major releases several times per year.
I do not see how Syncfusion support can be better than ours. Let me know if you have any facts.