Word file formatting issue

Hi Team,

I used Aspose.Words to convert html to docx however the word file which is created is rendered differently in word 2013 and 2019 version. How can i convert so that its formatting is not changed as the version of word differs.

@Rupesh.Kumar

Could you please ZIP and attach your input HTML document and Word documents generated by MS Word 2013 and 2019 along with screenshots of issue? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

9-22-2020.zip (77.5 KB)
Hi Team,

PFA zip file having htmlfile,screenshot for word being rendered in 2013 and 2019 version respectively.
and also the word file.
The issue is that same word file generated from aspose.words is having different format in word 2013 and word 2019.

Please suggest me any solution.

@Rupesh.Kumar

You are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. Please get the 30 days temporary license and apply it before importing document into Aspose.Words’ DOM. Moreover, please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.9.

We suggest you please use CompatibilityOptions.OptimizeFor method to optimize the document for MS Word 2019.

doc.CompatibilityOptions.OptimizeFor(MsWordVersion.Word2019);

Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the behavior of MS Word. If you still face problem, please open HTML document in MS Word 2013 and 2019, save it to DOCX file format and attach them here for our reference. We will then provide you more information on this issue.

SampleHtmlFile.zip (13.2 KB)
Hi Team,

I have used the latest version for converting and used compatability mode for word 2019 however i am still facing the issue.
i have attached the sample word file opened in word 2013 and sample html file
When i open html file in word 2013 there is no issue however when its converted using aspose.words i am having formatting issue which i highlighted the difference in screenshot earlier supplied.

please let me know how to rectify this issue.

@Rupesh.Kumar

Have you used the license before document conversion?

Unfortunately, we have not found formatting issue with output DOCX. We have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference. 20.9-2013.zip (7.8 KB)

Please convert the document after applying the license and share the screenshot of problematic section of output document.