We are using Aspose Words 9.0 to generate documents.
Flow of the document printing is,
1. create a report document
2. load the memory stream which holds report page by page
3. set the layout properties (margins, header and footer)
4. add objects like text, labels, images, tables
5. apply formatting related to each object
6. add this to memory stream and repeat the steps from 2 to 6 until all pages are completed.
on certain pages we have objects like images which has top and left co-ordinates configurable.
we are unable to move these images outside the margins, as page calculate the co-ordinates to place images by calculating the margins applied.
Is there any way to move this image outside the margin set without affecting out current implementation?
Also it is not possible for us to re-load / re-visit the generated document.