Word/PDF document digitally signed

Dears,

My name is Moayad ALSaleh working in Boubyan Bank here in kuwait ,

we have a new project to be Implemented , the project is signing word/pdf documents digitally using Smart Card Reader over web browser.

Here is one Scenario:

a. Potential Boubyan customer visits our website
b. Click on “Join Boubyan”
c. insert his/her Civil Card and form will be auto filled by CID information stored in the card
d. review Boubyan contract (Pdf version online)
e. click sign contact
i. Auto popup will appear to enter his/her Civil ID PIN chipped with the Civil ID card
ii. if valid pin, the PDF will be signed with CID digital signature and archived as per international standard for digital document archiving (for later verification by Court cases in case customer denies his/her signature : Non-repudiation)

This Topic is created by sabrina.tran1 using the Email to Topic plugin.

@malsaleh,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have an API named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. It also offers the capabilities to Digitally Sign the PDF file .

[quote=“malsaleh, post:1, topic:161121”]
d. review Boubyan contract (Pdf version online)
[/quote]I am afraid Aspose.Pdf for .NET do not support the feature to display PDF files but you may consider converting PDF pages to JPEG format and then display the images in image control over webpage.

Similarly, we have an API named Apsose.Words for .NET which provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate MS Word files. It also provides the feature to Digitally Sign Word document .

In case of any related query, please feel free to contact.