Word Save to PDF the number of pages does not match

Good day,

when I save a Word document to a PDF the number of pages does not match, some pages expand to two.

If I save the document to a PDF in Word, everything is fine

Thank you in advance.
T.

@benestom Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

46237ciste.docx (824.7 KB)

example page 87 is divided into two

@benestom Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24035. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

good day,
I found a similar problem, can you verify if it’s the same or something else?
thank you in advanceP007_3A.docx (9.1 MB)

page 8 is divided into two

@benestom I have checked conversion on my side and noticed that Futura CEZ Medium font used in your document is not available on my side. Could you please attach this font here for testing? Font substitution might cause the difference in document layout.

good day,
I’m sending a font from the library, is this enough?
T.Fonts.zip (118.7 KB)

@benestom Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24075. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24035) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.11 update also available on NuGet.

good day,
I wanted to ask if WORDSNET-24075 has already been solved?
Thank you in advance for your reply

@benestom Unfortunately, the issue is not yet resolved. We will keep you posted and let you know once it is resolved or we have more information for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24075) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.3 update also available on NuGet.