Word Table Convert To PDF Wrong Place

Thanks awais.hafeez, I get the license for full test, but there’re also some obviously convert error. e.g. one table will be divided to 2 table and be placed in different location, it’s really weird.

So could you tell us, how we generally draw table or is there any rules or standard we need to comply with, after doing that can make sure convert works fine.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your sample Word document (you are getting this problem with) and Aspose.Words 17.6 generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi awais.hafeez,

I attached doc and its pdf, the table divided 2 table and position is wrong. I have several document, the problem always occurs on the table convert.

so, how we can do to make sure table convert perfectly.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.6, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-15496. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

I currently want to konw is it possible that I gather all the problems and send them to you to analysis and give the solution on how to fix it. If you can do this thing? because we want to know how long you can provide solution and then we assess all of the converted pdf quality, if it’s fine then we purchase it.

Is it possible for you?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sure, you can create/start separate threads in Aspose.Words forum for each problem that you are facing while using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 17.6. We will investigate those issues on our end and provide you more information.

Secondly, our product teams work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Best regards,

Where’s my uploaded document?

@linzi201719811001,

Thanks for your inquiry. I can also not see any files attached to this thread. For now, you can get source documents from here:

We are also working on restoring your file attachments. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez