Word Text Box Issue

Hello. After upgrading Aspose, Text Boxes containing text in Word get converted to an Image when converted to PDF. Further, it creates two images ontop of each other. Please help. Thanks.

Hi,

You can use PdfSaveOptions and set PdfSaveOptions.PreserveFormFields to true. Please also share your input Word document to reproduce image overlap issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad

Please see attached PDF. If you inspect this in Adobe Acrobat Pro, you will noticed the text on the top-right of page is an image. If you select it and drag you will notice there is a duplicate behind it.

What we need it to do is render the text as actual text, not convert it to an image.

I have removed all the text from the body for privacy, although that text renders normally as text. It is just when the text is in a Text Box.

Again, the original file is a .docx which gets converted to .pdf.

Thanks
Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Can you please also share your input Word document (.docx) you are converting to PDF? Your input document will be helpful in further analyzing the issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad

Please see file attached. Thanks

Hi Stephan,

Sorry, I was not able to reproduce this issue using the latest version of Aspose.Words. I get attached output at my end. Can you please confirm if you are using the latest version? If yes, please share your complete code to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,