Word text displacement

Hello,

I am using aspose.pdf to convert word to pdf. But when I am converting, texts which is highlighted with red is displacementing.
I also tried with this url Convert DOCX To PDF C# . But anything didn’t change. You can find output(pdf) and input(word) files below.
Asposeoutput.pdf (140.7 KB)
kayan metinler.docx (364.4 KB)

Thanks for your help.

@zelihaserbez Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24808. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Any progress so far @alexey.noskov ?

@AAKDEMIR We have completed analyzing the issue. The issue occurs because a floating shape at the bottom of the page interferes with widow/orphan paragraph rule handling. The problematic paragraph has two lines. There is enough space for the first line only on page 1. MS Word pushes the first line to page 2 because of widow/orphan rule.
Unfortunately, the issue is not yet scheduled for development. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

We are still waiting about the issue to get scheduled for development. Can you help to bring forward the solution date of the issue? @alexey.noskov

@AAKDEMIR Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue yet. The issue is still not scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.