Word to excel Issue

Why are some of the extracted contents in HTML format when converting from Word (Table)to Excel using C#?Output should be simple Text without html tag
example :
cf font=“Arial” fontcolor=“w:val=‘000000’ w:themeColor=‘text1’” size=“10”>*TEST does not protect 100% of individuals vaccinated.

@mrunal.a.deshmukh Unfortunately, your question is not clear enough. Could you please attach your input, output and expected output documents along with code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Please find the attached input file.I am using below code snippet for conversion of word to excel.

Document doc1 = new Document("WordToExcel.docx");
doc1.Save("WordToExcel.xlsx");

WordToExcel.docx (16.1 KB)

Note: Not able to upload excel file

@mrunal.a.deshmukh Thank you for additional information. As I can see table looks the same as in the source document after conversion to Excel:
out.zip (4.2 KB)

Could you please elaborate the problem and probably provide the expected output? You can zip Excel files and then upload them.

I am also getting the same output. why html style is showing?I want simply plain text without style.

cf style=“normaltextrun” font=“Arial” bold=“on” fontcolor=“w:val=‘000000’ w:themeColor=‘text1’” size=“10”
WordToExcel.zip (4.2 KB)

@mrunal.a.deshmukh Html tags are there in your source document, so they are also shown in the output Excel. This is an expected behavior. Remove HTML tags from the source document to get the expected output.

Is there any option to extract only contents from word to excel?(Plain text without style)

@mrunal.a.deshmukh The tags in your document are part of the content, so there is no option to ignore part of the content upon exporting document. You can remove the redundant content from the document before conversion.