Word to HTML- images/text overlapping

Hi ,

We have word document with one image (background) and another image and text over it.

Though in word we are able to see correctly, when we save it as html document, the first image comes separately and then the sond image and text.

It looks like aspose by default sets some styles and place them in above order

Is there any setting in aspose word, so that html looks same as word for this image part.

Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document, you're getting problems with, here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I have attached the sample word document. We are directly converting it to html using document.save(). The image/text alignments are changing in html file. The first text is visible only with background image. So in html the images/text should appear as they are in word document.

Please suggest the workaround for older aspose word version 4.0.3 and latest 11.3 as well.

Thanks.

We are using aspose words for java for the html conversion.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.3.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6355. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks. As mentioned earlier,we are using Aspose.Words for java . Is the issue logged under word for java ? It seems the logged issueWORDSNET-6355 is for .NET .

Thank you.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. In your case, the issue i.e. logged with WORDSNET prefix will be auto resolved for Java variant of Aspose.Words as well. Your problem will be fixed as soon as the linked issue is resolved.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the information. How can I track the logged issue?

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track your issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask for the issue status here in this thread. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back. Moreover, we will let you know via this forum thread once your issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6355) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.