Word To HTMLFixed Conversion in Table cell width not getting as per Source Document

Hii Team,
I have converted docx file to HTMLFixed then some table cell width not getting as per document. I have installed latest version of Aspose.words version 22.10 and also License of Aspose.words. Please provide any solution for this issue.

Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlFixedSaveOptions options = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
options.AllowEmbeddingPostScriptFonts = true;
options.PrettyFormat = true;
options.ShowPageBorder = true;
options.ExportEmbeddedCss = true;
options.ExportEmbeddedFonts = true;
options.ExportEmbeddedImages = true;
options.ExportEmbeddedSvg = true;
options.UseHighQualityRendering = true;
options.FontFormat = ExportFontFormat.Ttf;
Document doc = new Document(@"C:\\Users\\achaudhari\\Desktop\\TEMP\\Table_Issues.docx");
Document outputDoc = (Document)doc.Clone(true);
outputDoc.FontInfos.EmbedTrueTypeFonts = true;
outputDoc.Save(@"C:\\Users\\achaudhari\\Desktop\\TEMP\\Table_Issues.html", options);

Table_Isssue.zip (38.1 KB)

@AlpeshChaudhari I have checked conversion of your document on my side and also checked your documents and as I can see the table is rendered exactly the same as it look in MS Word. Could you please elaborate your problem in more details and if possible provide a screenshot where the problem is highlighted?

Please check this screenshot :
Table_Issue.PNG (205.1 KB)Table_Issues_new.zip (23.1 KB)

@AlpeshChaudhari Thank you for additional information. As I can see you are using 21.8 version of Aspose.Words. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 22.11 version. So please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words on your side.

Also, the problem might occur because the fonts used in your original document are not available in the environment where document conversion is performed. To build document layout Aspose.Words needs the fonts used in the document. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences and as a result incorrect page number returned. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed. On my side I see the following warning upon conversion your document:

Font 'Frutiger 45 Light' has not been found. Using 'Calibri' font instead. Reason: alternative name from document.