Word to PDF conversion adds extra space in numbered list

Hi,

We’re using Aspose Words .NET to convert a word document to PDF.

This is a simple word to pdf conversion, but we’re seeing an extra space being added to the pdf version between the numbered list and first character.

Word document:

Converted PDF:

Can someone please help?

Thanks

@johannandersen Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the problem and provide you more information. unfortunately, it is not possible to analyze the problem using screenshots.

Hey Alexey,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Please see attached.

Archive.zip (113.8 KB)

@johannandersen
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26470

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

Hi Alexey,

I see that the ISSUE ID WORDSNET-26470 previously created now has the status closed, but I cannot find it in any release notes.

Could you please provide an update or point me to the right direction?

Many thanks,

@johannandersen Yes, the issue is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next 24.3 (March 2024) version of Aspose.Words. We will be sure to let you know once it is published.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26470) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.