Word to PDF conversion issue

Hi,

I am using ASPOSE 13.5 for Word and trying to convert attached doucment to PDF and have some results improper, see the page number 2 and 5 of the attached documents just for refernce.
Please let us know, if this is resolved in some latest release?

Thanks,
Azeem
Hi Azeem,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have found that the contents of Docx moves to previous pages in output Pdf file. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8764 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

can you please update if this has been addressed yet?

Thanks
Azeem

Hi Azeem,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Azeem,

Regarding MS Word document to Pdf conversion, we have noticed that there are some more issues in output Pdf file. I have added my comments in Pdf file. Please check the attached Pdf file. Following are the details of more issues:

WORDSNET-9291 : Incorrect SmartArt rendering in output Pdf (page 2)
WORDSNET-9292 : Inaccurate WordArt rendering in output Pdf file (page 3)
WORDSNET-9293 : Image effect is not preserved in output Pdf file (page 5)

WORDSNET-8764 : Contents move to previous pages in output Pdf file (page 4). This issue is related to font substitution.

For the sake of correction, I have logged these issues in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

If you are facing some different issues, please share here along with screen shots of output. I will investigate the issues on my side and provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9293) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9292) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9291) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.3 update also available on NuGet.