Word to PDF conversion problems with header and footer

Hello Aspose Team,

I’m facing a problem converting a simple Word document to PDF using Aspose.Words for .NET 11.9.0.0.

I wrote a program, which generates a multi-page report in SharePoint using OpenXML SDK 2.0. After the docx file is generated, I use Aspose to convert it to PDF. If the document has only one page, all works fine. With more than one page I experience issues with the headers and footers.

I was even able to reproduce the problem with an empty document, which has only header and footer.

Here is how I use Aspose:
Aspose.Words.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(“C:\Doc1.docx”);
pdfDoc.Save(“C:\Doc1.pdf”);

Find attached the Word file and the converted PDF file.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Vasil

Hi Vasil,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7382. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7382) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.