Word to Pdf Conversion - Text box rotations are not reflected in converted pdf

Word to Pdf Conversion - Text box rotations are not reflected in converted pdf.

Hi,

I am trying to convert a word document to pdf. The word document contains a text box with rotation details.
After the document is converted to pdf, the text rotation details are lost in converted pdf. The text remains in horizontal.

Version used: aspose-words-15.6.0

Please suggest if additional coding is required other than the below code:

Document msword = new Document(f.getPath());
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_A_1_B);
saveOptions.setBookmarksOutlineLevel(OutlineLevel.LEVEL_8);
saveOptions.setHeadingsOutlineLevels(OutlineLevel.LEVEL_8);
saveOptions.setExpandedOutlineLevels(OutlineLevel.LEVEL_4);
msword.save(file.getPath(), saveOptions);

Thanks in advance.

Hi Manohar,

Thanks

for your inquiry. It would be great if you please share your input word
document here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and
provide you
more information.

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Please find the attahcment which contains the word document used for conversion and also the converted pdf document.
The zip file also contains the code used for converting the document to pdf.

Thanks and Regards,
Manohar

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12194. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

Thanks for the quick reply and your support. I will wait for further updates on the thread.

Regards,
Manohar G.N.

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

Is there any update on the issue WORDSNET-12194 and also where can i see the progress of this issue. Please share the details.

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I
have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system
and like to share with you that this issue has been planned for
development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in
Aspose.Words’ November 2015 release i.e. 15.11.0. Please note that this
estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via
this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

Thanks for sharing the update. We will wait for the fix.

-Ravi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12194) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Tahir Manzoor,

Thanks for update. After verifying the issue with the new version of the aspose words, I have observed that the issue is still simulating for the usecase where user has an image in a textbox which is grouped with another textbox and both these textboxes have rotations defined. In this scenario, text rotation for both the textboxes will not reflect in the converted pdf.
Please find the attached soource document for issue simulation.

Best Regards,
Manohar G.N.

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12888. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12888) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.