Word to PDF Formatting

Please see the following thread item 1 is seemingly a problem with aspose .words <A href="</A></P> <P>An early update/resolution would be appreciated.</P> <P>Thanks</P>

Sorry for delay. We are researching your issue and will inform you of the results shortly.

Best regards,

The issue is caused by the table being 'floating', i.e. positioned relative to page. That kind of table positioning is not supported yet. In this case it results in table being output before the "Appendix 1" text in the intermediary XML.

As far as I know the support for floating tables won't be added soon. The only possible workaround is correcting the template making all tables non-floating (see Tables | Positioning option in Table Properties dialog of MS Word). Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,

So...it's been 7 years since this post.... Any idea when you will support Word table positioning when converting Word to PDF?

For example Vertical-->Bottom-->Relative to Page

?

check that...

in my case it did not work when I had two tables on the Word doc that both had some sort of positioning set...

if I had just one table with positioning set....(vertical, bottom, page)....then the positioning was honored when converting to pdf...

fyi

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,