Word to pdf image quality become bad

i convert office to pdf, the image quality bad, and i also create pdf by office Acrobat PdfMaker,
the image keep good , please check the attached files. and my version is 21.9
crateBy_AcrobatPdfMaker.pdf (42.1 KB)
createBy_Aspose.pdf (131.8 KB)
quality_Compare.jpg (157.9 KB)
shotScreen_Of_AcrobatPDFMaker_1.jpg (191.9 KB)
shotScreen_Of_AcrobatPDFMaker_2.jpg (150.6 KB)
shotScreen_Of_Aspose.jpg (189.4 KB)
src.docx (57.8 KB)

@steive,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-22781. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello support, any update?

@steive,

WORDSNET-22781 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved in future.

how about the issue now? almost one month

@steive The issue is closed as “Not a Bug”. This is a correct behavior.

The specified document (i.e. “src.docx”) contains 2 images: “image1.png”(1305 x 153) and “image2.png” (608 x 71) which are mapped to the several shapes of almost the same size (199pt x 23pt). Thus, the resolution of the shape with “image1.png” is twice the resolution of the shapes with “image2.png”.
The shapes in the document are arranged in the following order:
[image1] - high resolution
[image2] - low resolution
The better quality of the first shape can be easily compared with others when zoomed in in MS Word edit mode.
It also means that, the provided “crateBy_AcrobatPdfMaker.pdf” doesn’t look like it was created directly from the provided “src.docx”. It is most likely based on a modified document that only includes high-res shapes.

Anyway, if you render this document, for example, into XPS, the quality of the first shape will be preserved. But when rendering to PDF, different rules apply.
By default all images are downsampled to 220ppi (pixels per inch) when exporting to PDF. MS Word does the same. So if you want to preserve the initial image resolution you should set the DownsampleOptions.DownsampleImages property to false. Or you may prefer just change the downsample resolution via DownsampleOptions.Resolution property.

Document doc = new Document("d:\\src.docx");

// You can either change the downsample resolution.
// options.DownsampleOptions.Resolution = 330;

// Or just turn the downsampling off completely.
options.DownsampleOptions.DownsampleImages = false;

doc.Save("d:\\out.pdf", options);

Here’s the sample from Aspose.Words documentation

@alexey.noskov Thanks your support ,

about the code
// options.DownsampleOptions.Resolution = 330;
// Or just turn the downsampling off completely.
options.DownsampleOptions.DownsampleImages = false;

are these setting still exist in Aspose Excel And Aspose PowerPoint?

@steive You should asks about similar options in the appropriate Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides forums. My colleagues will be glad to help you.