Word to PDF not Exporting Image

Using Aspose.Words 8.1.0.0 to export a Word document to PDF but a spesific image not getting exported. The code :

var doc = new Document(requestedFile); doc.Save(outStream,SaveFormat.Pdf);

Could someone please help me determine why? If I open up the Word document and replace the image with a smaller version, it does export.

Attached the relavant document.

Thanks,

Hi

Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.1.0).

I sent the document produced on my side to your e-mail.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

All I am doing is :

var doc = new Document(wordDoc.FilePath);
doc.Save(@"d:\temp\whatever.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Attached the pdf it produced.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by AndreyN.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. As I can see you use the old version of Aspose.Words (7.0.0). Please check the version of Aspose.Words. To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.

Just replacing files in the bin folder is not enough, you should remove old reference from your project and add new reference to new dll.

Best regards,

Hi,

I switched to 7.0.0.0 to confirm not 8.1.0.0 issue.

Attached the PDF created with 8.1.0.0. using Word document originally posted.

Thanks,

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I have tried one more time with your document, but still cannot reproduce the problem on my side. Do you perform some processing of the document or just convert it? Could you please create a simple application, which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side?

Best regards,

Sure no problem…emailing you the app.

Environment used:

• Windows 7 64
  • Visual Studio 2008
  • .Net 3.5 sp1

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14689) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.