[Word to PDF] Shape and equation issue rendering

Hello,
When I convert a DOCX to PDF I get some rendering issues with shape/WordArt and equation :

• Shape/Wordart : the rendering is not very pretty
  • Equation : All the equation are automatically left align even if they are right align in the Word

When I use the Office conversion (Word -> File -> Save as -> PDF), the rendering is perfect.
Please find in attachement my Word input file, the Aspose PDF output and the Word PDF ouput.
Thank you for your help.
PS: I use Aspose.Word 14.7.0 .Net version
PS2: Same issues with Aspose.Word 14.11.0 .Net version
PS3: I tried to save shapes/WordArt on my disk using shape.GetShapeRenderer().Save but the image output file is also not very pretty.
Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the
same issues at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged these
problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-11211 : Shape’s text lose text effects after conversion from Docx to Pdf
WORDSNET-11212 : DrawingML does not render correctly in output Pdf
WORDSNET-11213 : Alignment of OfficeMath is lost after conversion from Docx to Pdf/Doc

I
have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be
notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Gerald,

Further to my last post, I suggest you please use PdfSaveOptions.DmlRenderingMode as DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML in your code to get the better output for DrawingML rendering.

I have found following two issues with DrawingML rendering.

Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(MyDir + "input.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.DmlRenderingMode = DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML;
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf", options);

However, there are some issues while rendering DrawingML nodes. I have logged these issues as follow:

WORDSNET-11221 : DrawingML’s position and color is lost after conversion from Docx to Doc
WORDSNET-11222 : DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML 3D effect of textbot is lost

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issue are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11213) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue WORDSNET-11221 has been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.11.0. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 15.11.0.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11212) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.