Word to PDF with chart objects

Hi,
I'm using version 13.3.0.1 and could see big improvements. One thing I've noticed is when a chart has single series and multiple categories the legend is set to show one series name on the chart in word 2007. After it's converted to PDF somehow the legend text is automatically replaced with multiple category names. It only happens with single series, I've checked a chart with multiple series and it looked fine after the conversion.

Please take a look at this issue and let me know when it's fixed.

Thank you very much.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,
Here are the attachments. There are 2 charts, one with 3 categories and 1 series the other has 3 categories and 2 series. As you could see in pdf file the legend text is changed with category text.

The second chart also has an issue with the changes on spacing/size of the bars but it shows the correct legend texts.

Hopefully these issues are resolved soon.

Thank you so much for your help!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the additional information.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. The issue IDs are WORDSNET-8190 and WORDSNET-8191 respectively. Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8190) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8191) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.